Leather Repair Shoe Patching Sewing Machine, Cobbler, Singer 29, Adler, Claes, Bradbury Antique Patcher:
This particular patching machine is similar in design to the late 1800's Bradbury, Claes & Flentje and Patent Elastic leather boot machines. For those of you who are familiar with the Singer 29K and Adler 30 machines these machines were built on similar design to the Bradbury and Claes machines. This is a modern reproduction, has a cast iron frame and steel construction but is less robust and smaller in size compared to Bradbury and Claes machines. Similar dimensions to the short arm (12") Singer 29k (small bobbin) model, except it is a much simpler design and a lot more portable. Has a skeleton frame so every single part is easily accessible and can be taken a part in minutes with simple house tools like flat head screw driver, wrench, allen key…. very easy to maintain, repair or modify.
This is not a toy, real industrial strength sewing machine which requires knowledge of operating and maintaining a sewing machine, ideal for a handy person.
- Manual Hand Crank Mechanical Operation Mechanism
- Walking Foot Top Feed
- 360 Degree Sewing Feed Direction
- Adjustable Stitch Length - Max 1/4"
- Presser Foot Clearance - 9/16"
- Sewing Thickness - 1/4" (Can reach 1/2”, depending on the material density, set up )
- Standard Sewing Machine Needles - (Can be purchased from any sewing supplier)
- Dimensions: 20" x 13" x 6"
- Net Weight: 20lb
Prices include Extra Spare Parts, Accessories, Tri-Pod and Free Shipping by FedEX / DHL
- $275 (USA)
- $310 (Canada)
- $325 (Europe)