Leather Repair Shoe Patching Sewing Machine, Cobbler, Singer 29, Adler, Claes, Bradbury Antique Patcher:
For sale a shoe patching machine. This particular leather patching machine is similar in design to the late 1800's Bradbury, Claes & Flentje and Patent Elastic leather boot machines. For those of you who are familiar with the Singer 29K and Adler 30 machines these machines were built on similar design to the Bradbury and Claes machines. This is a modern reproduction, has a cast iron frame and steel construction but is less robust and smaller in size compared to Bradbury and Claes machines. Similar dimensions to the short arm (12") Singer 29k (small bobbin) model, except it is a much simpler design and a lot more portable. Has a skeleton frame so every single part is easily accessible and can be taken a part in minutes with simple house tools like flat head screw driver, wrench, allen key…. very easy to maintain, repair or modify.
This is not a toy, real industrial strength sewing machine, requires basic knowledge of operating and maintaining a sewing machine, ideal for a handy person.
- Manual Hand Crank Mechanical Operation Mechanism
- 360 Degree Rotating Walking Foot Sewing Feed (Same as Singer 29)
- Adjustable Stitch Length - Max 1/4"
- Presser Foot Clearance - Max 5/8" (Adjustable Foot Pressure)
- Sewing Thickness - Max,,, Custom Modification at the factory... 1/4" on super dense material and on softer materials like insole rubber, insole board, felt, foam,,,,,can reach up to 9/16”, depending on the needle / thread set up, and your skill level )
- Uses Standard Sewing Machine Needles (Can be purchased from any sewing supplier)
- Needle size range #16 - #22
- Thread size range #40 - #138
- Powder Coated Green Hammertone Frame Finish (Not Pictured)
- Dimensions: 20" x 13" x 6"
- Net Weight: 20 lb
I will provide a Microsoft Word Set Up Manual, threading diagram, timing adjustment, parts diagram, operation diagram.... plus additional unlimited tech support via email.
Prices Include: Free spare parts and accessories ($70 value): Tri-Pod stand, shuttle hooks, shuttle carriers, 30 needles (size 18), spool thread holder, nylon thread (50T), bobbins, gear racks, springs, cams, needle bar, presser feet, threading wire.... Lots of extra spare parts so you'll be set for the next 10-20 years.
Free Shipping by FedEX
- $240 USD (USA) (PayPal)
- $265 USD (Canada) (PayPal)
- $300 USD (Europe) (PayPal)
To order please email me at: